The Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office Special Projects Unit is the community outreach arm of the Prosecutor’s Office, which is responsible for maintaining and directing the following programs:
- Speakers Bureau;
- Drunk Driving Task Force;
- High School Task Force Against Drinking and Driving;
- Educational symposiums related to anti-social behavior and crime prevention;
- A local cable television show which addresses various aspects of our laws and how they effect our communities;
- Special training for faculty, business, law enforcement, and community organizations.
The Speakers Bureau provides lecturers on topics including bias and community relations, the criminal justice system, juvenile crime and safety (including Internet safety), gangs, drugs and violence, and sexual assault and child abuse. For more information concerning any of the aforementioned programs or to schedule a speaker for your school or community group, please contact the Special Projects Office at 732/ 751-2246.