Victim Advocates will assist victims and witnesses with VINE registration. The New Jersey VINE Service will tell you if an offender is in custody in the State of New Jersey and will give you other important information. VINE will also let you register telephone numbers where you can be notified if an offender is released or transferred.

VINE Brochure pdf