Title: Systems Analyst (Prosecutor’s Office) Hours/Week : 40
Title Code: Starting Salary: TBD
Job Description and Requirements:
Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office Information Technology Unit
The Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office Information Technology Unit is seeking a Systems
Analyst. The individual we are seeking would be responsible for reviewing, overseeing, securing
and participating in all network related projects. This may include design, implementation, and
maintenance of all aspects of network operation to include but limited to; Wireless, MDM
(Mobile Device Management), Firewall, Layer 2/3 Switching, VOIP, Teleconference, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and
Cabling. This is a 40 hour per week job, and salary will be determined based on the qualifications and
experience of the selected candidate.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer science or related field of study
Cisco Certified Network Associate/Professional
3-5 years of computer networking experience
Summary of Primary Functions:
• Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system
installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
• Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network
problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on
• Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results
• Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to perform complex tasks and solves complex issues.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on technical projects and tasks.
• Ability to assess the impact network changes due to user requests
• Coordinates and implements work plans inclusive of timelines.
• Ability to meet timelines and fulfill all technical requirements of work plans.
• Must demonstrate a willingness to learn and accept collateral assignments.
• Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with attention to detail.
• Must have strong communication skills for user support related issues.
To apply, applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to:
Information Technology Coordinator
Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office
Deadline for accepting application is March 15, 2018